[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Use of the AMA Networks on-line customer support service (the “Service”) and AMA Networks’ online Content (“Content”) is subject to agreement on the following Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Use of the service and online content is subject to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to access online content or use the service. By registering for the service or accessing online content, you agree that these terms and conditions of use represent the entire agreement between you and AMA Networks concerning the service and online content, and that these terms and conditions supersede any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between you and AMA Networks. No other communication will be construed as, or constitute, a waiver of these terms and conditions of use, or acceptance of any additional terms, conditions or specifications, and AMA Networks hereby objects to any such additional or contrary terms, conditions or specifications.
- ACCESS TO SERVICE. You may be assigned a username and password by AMA Networks to use in accessing the Service. Your username and password will allow you to access the information made available from time to time on the Service-related portion of our web site (the “Site”). You may not share your username and password with any other party, or otherwise give any other party access to the Service or any information obtained through the Service. You assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of any username or password assigned to you, and you must promptly inform AMA Networks of any actual or suspected unauthorized use. You agree not to interfere, disrupt, or attempt to interfere or disrupt the operation of the Service or of the networks connected to the Service, and to abide any security policies adopted by AMA Networks. You acknowledge and agree that AMA Networks may monitor access and use of the Site for security purposes.
- USE OF SERVICE. You may use the Service only for the purposes related to the use and maintenance of AMA Networks products. Any other use of the Service is strictly prohibited. AMA Networks may change the Service at any time and in its sole discretion. AMA Networks may at any time terminate or suspend your access to the Service. AMA Networks may at any time limit your access to the service as appropriate or necessary in its sole discretion for security reasons, as a result of any alleged or suspected breach of these User Terms and Conditions, or to protect intellectual property. AMA Networks may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts, or all of the Service without notice or liability.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The service and any content on the website is made available to you “as is” and “as available.” AMA Networks makes no warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the service, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which AMA Networks hereby expressly disclaims. AMA Networks does not guarantee that your access to the service or the website will be interrupted or error-free, or that the information or other content obtained through the service will be useful or that it will satisfy your requirements. AMA Networks will not be liable for any delay, down time, or other failure of performance, but AMA Networks will use reasonable efforts to correct any material performance problem brought to its attention.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. AMA Networks will not be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with, the use of, or the inability to use, the service, or any information or other content that you access, or is made available to you, through the service or through the website. AMA Networks will have no liability for any loss or damage arising out of, or relating to, website content, the service, your use of the service or content, or any other performance under, or pursuant to these terms and conditions (including liability for negligence) except for the gross negligence or willful misconduct of am computer consulting. In no event will AMA Networks’ liability of any kind include any special, indirect, incidental or consequential losses or damages, even if AMA Networks shall have been advised of the possibility of such potential loss or damage.
- ASSIGNMENT. AMA Networks may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without your consent. You may not assign any of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of AMA Networks.
- NOTICES. Any notice permitted or required to be given by you under these User Terms and Conditions will be deemed given and effective when sent to AMA Networks via email with the subject line “Required Notice” at: [email protected] Any notice permitted or required to be given by AMA Networks under these User Terms and Conditions will be given and effective when sent to you at the e-mail address provided in your registration for the Service.
- GOVERNING LAW. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Any action arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement may be brought in courts situated in California, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- GENERAL. If any of these Terms and Conditions conflict with any applicable statute or rule of law, the affected terms and conditions will be deemed inoperative. In the event that any part of these Terms and Conditions is held illegal, void or ineffective, the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. No failure by either party to take any action or assert any right under these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be a waiver of that right in the event of the continuation or repetition of the circumstances giving rise to that right.